Mr. and Mrs. Franz “Frank” Schmieder of North Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Schmieder and Erika Heger were married June 27, 1953, in Winnipeg, Manitoba. He is a retired tool-and-die maker for Jones Lumber Co., North Tonawanda; she is retired from Federal Mogul Corp., North Tonawanda. They have two children, three grandchildren and four great-grandchildren.
Frank and Erika Schmieder
- 473Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 177 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 119 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance