Mr. and Mrs. Norman Prible of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at home. Mr. Prible and Doris Smith were married June 27, 1953, in St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic and owner of Riverview Garage, Tonawanda; she is a retired dance teacher and former owner of Doris Smith Dance Studio, Buffalo. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Doris and Norman Prible
- 313 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph