Mr. and Mrs. Norman Prible of Buffalo celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at home. Mr. Prible and Doris Smith were married June 27, 1953, in St. Francis de Sales Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired mechanic and owner of Riverview Garage, Tonawanda; she is a retired dance teacher and former owner of Doris Smith Dance Studio, Buffalo. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-granddaughter.
Doris and Norman Prible
- 456Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 174 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance