Mr. and Mrs. George Russell of Cattaraugus celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering at home. Mr. Russell and Connie Rowley were married July 1, 1948, in First Baptist Church, Binghamton. He is retired co-owner of Lakeshore Dispatch, Buffalo; she is retired from the state Office of Developmental Disabilities, Perrysburg. They have four children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Connie and George Russell
- 330 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 232 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 123 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 99 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 77 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals