Mr. and Mrs. George Russell of Cattaraugus celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with an intimate family gathering at home. Mr. Russell and Connie Rowley were married July 1, 1948, in First Baptist Church, Binghamton. He is retired co-owner of Lakeshore Dispatch, Buffalo; she is retired from the state Office of Developmental Disabilities, Perrysburg. They have four children, six grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Connie and George Russell
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo