Mr. and Mrs. Russell F. Marong of East Aurora celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family trip to Atlantis Resort, Nassau. An intimate family dinner is planned in July. Mr. Marong and Carolyn Tracy were married June 29, 1963, in St. Andrew’s Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda. The couple owned and operated Marong Chrysler Jeep. They have two children and a granddaughter.
Carolyn and Russell Marong
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 163Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph