Mr. and Mrs. Walter G. “Buck” Martin of Lake View and Longboat Key, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a sunset outdoor dinner party and midnight swim at their daughter’s home. Mr. Martin and Shirley Kingsbury were married June 27, 1953, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Dunkirk. He founded several industrial businesses, including Nitram Energy and Flow-Safe Inc., in the Buffalo area. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Buck and Shirley Martin
- 350 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo