Mr. and Mrs. Walter G. “Buck” Martin of Lake View and Longboat Key, Fla., celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a sunset outdoor dinner party and midnight swim at their daughter’s home. Mr. Martin and Shirley Kingsbury were married June 27, 1953, in St. Mary Catholic Church, Dunkirk. He founded several industrial businesses, including Nitram Energy and Flow-Safe Inc., in the Buffalo area. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and 13 great-grandchildren.
Buck and Shirley Martin
- 278 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 158Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 113 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 102Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph