Mr. and Mrs. Thomas P. Glynn of the Town of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Mass in Blessed Sacrament Catholic Church, Town of Tonawanda, followed by a family gathering in their home. Mr. Glynn and Elizabeth “Betty” Shine were married June 20, 1953, in Holy Spirit Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired rocket test engineer for Bell Aerospace; she is a former associate for AM&A’s Department Store. They have five children, two grandchildren and three great-grandchildren.
Betty and Tom Glynn
- 308 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 127 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph