Mr. and Mrs. Anthony Camizzi of West Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family gathering. Mr. Camizzi and Dolores Castellano were married June 29, 1963, in Holy Angels Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from the U.S. Postal Service; she is a retired dentist assistant. They have two children and two grandchildren.
Anthony and Dolores Camizzi
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 71Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph