The Clarence Concert Association will present “Shuffle Off to Broadway” featuring John & Nancy Shuffle with the Clarence Summer Orchestra and Maestro Arie Lipsky starting at 7 p.m. tonight at the Clarence Town Park at 10405 Main Street.
Performances will include music from “Carmen,” “The King & I,” “South Pacific” and more. For more information visit clarenceconcert.org.
Also this week:
• The 38th annual Tri-Five Car Show will take over the Great Pumpkin Farm from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. today at 11199 Main St. The show is open to all makes of cars and trucks. For information call Donna at 634-1149.
• A Planning Board executive meeting will be held at 9 a.m. Monday at the Town Hall at One Town Place.
• The Historic Preservation Committee will meet at 7 p.m. Monday at Town Hall.
• A Recreation Advisory meeting will begin at 8 a.m. Tuesday at Town Hall.
• Archaeologist Joseph McGreevy will speak about the dig taking place at the site where Asa Ransom erected the first mill in the area following the Clarence Historical Society Picnic at 6 p.m. Tuesday at the Miller Pavilion in the Main Street Town Park at 10405 Main St. Visitors are encouraged to bring a potluck dish to pass. Hamburgers & hot dogs will be provided.
• The Zoning Board of Appeals will meet at 7 p.m. Tuesday at Town Hall.
• Simone Fancher of the Clarence Community and Schools Federal Credit Union will be the speaker at the Clarence Chamber of Commerce’s A.M. Networking event from 8 to 9 a.m. Wednesday at the Clarence Pizza Company at 6235 Goodrich Rd.
• A Town Board meeting will be held at 7:30 p.m. Wednesday at Town Hall.
• Get in shape this summer with “Fitness in the Park,” a free community exercise program presented by the Town of Clarence Youth Bureau, along with Independent Health and the YMCA of Buffalo-Niagara. All Clarence residents are invited to participate in a 60-minute cardio dance fitness class taught by certified instructors from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m. Friday at the Main Street Town Park at 10405 Main St. “Fitness in the Park” will continue each Friday through August 30. No sign up or registration required. For more information, visit ymcabuffaloniagara.org.
• Doug Kohler will be leading a free historical walk starting from the Clarence Hollow Farmers Market pavilion, at 10 a.m. Saturday. The Hollow’s Farmers’ Market, runs from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. every Saturday from June through October at 10717 Main St.