Marie C. D’Orazio and Bryan J. Staniszewski were married at 2 p.m. June 29 in Christ the King Chapel, Canisius College, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Templeton Landing, Buffalo. The Rev. James L. Dugan, S.J., of Canisius College heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Pasquale (Neno) and Maureen E. D’Orazio of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Richard and Madaline Staniszewski Sr. of Town of Tonawanda. Sister of the bride Jacqueline D’Orazio, served as the maid of honor, and friend of the groom Michael Clubine was the best man. The bride is a graduate of Nardin Academy. She earned a Bachelor of Science degree in biology and also earned a Master of Business Administration dgreee from Canisius College. Marie is a professional health care representative at Pfizer Pharmaceuticals. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph’s Collegiate Institute. He earned a Bachelor of Science degree in psychology and a Master of Business Administration degree, professional accounting, from Canisius College. Bryan is a financial services adviser at Lumsden and McCormick, Financial Services, LLC. After a trip to Europe, the couple will make their home in Buffalo.
Marie C. D’Orazio and Bryan J. Staniszewski wed in Christ the King Chapel
- 397 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 114 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 106 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 86 Letter: Let's find a better way to classify sex offenders
- 81 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult