Kate Sarata and Benjamin Bidell were married at 3 p.m. June 8 in Hall of Philosophy, Chautauqua Institution. Guests gathered for a reception at Athenaeum Hotel. Cousin of the groom, Pastor Nathan Lange of Trinity Methodist Church, Grand Island, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David and Catherine Sarata of Colden. The bridegroom’s parents are Frederick and Andrea Bidell of Hornell. The bride is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in political science/international studies from SUNY Brockport and also earned a master’s degree in education from University at Buffalo. Kate is an executive director at The Service Collaborative of WNY, Inc. The groom is a graduate of Hornell High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in environmental design and a master’s degree in urban planning from University at Buffalo. Benjamin is a senior planner at Niagara County Department of Economic Development. After a trip to Paris, France, the couple will make their home in Niagara Falls.
Kate Sarata and Benjamin Bidell wed in Chautauqua Institution
- 338 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo