Holly Evanov and Kevin Pope were married at 4 p.m. June 1 in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Pittsburgh. Guests gathered for a reception at Carnegie Museum of Pittsburgh. The Rev. Michael Roche of St. Paul’s Cathedral heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Regis and Suzanne Evanov of South Park, Pa. The bridegroom’s parents are Kenneth and Elizabeth Pope of Amherst. The bride is a graduate of South Park High School and attended Shippensburg University. Holly is a manager at Charmin Charlie’s. The groom is a graduate of St. Joseph Collegiate Institute. He earned a Bachelor of Health Science degree and a physician assistant master’s degree from Duquesne University. Kevin is a physician assistant at Orthopaedic Specialists of UPMC. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple will make their home in Coraopolis, Pa.
Holly Evanov and Kevin Pope wed in St. Paul’s Cathedral, Pittsburgh
- 244 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 130 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 78 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals
- 73 Letter: Entitlement programs keep people in poverty
- 65 BTF to protest Common Core outside regent's home