Dana E. Puskas and Chad E. Walker were married at 2 p.m. on May 10 in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Lewiston. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V, Amherst. The Rev. Susan Keppy heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David A. and Rozanne Puskas of Sanborn. The bridegroom’s parents are Edward and Patricia Walker of Lewiston. The bride is a graduate of Starpoint Central School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education, and also earned a master’s degree in literacy from Niagara University. Dana is a telephone claims representative at GEICO. The groom is a graduate of Lewiston Porter Central School. He is currently working toward a bachelor’s degree in computer electronics technology from SUNY Buffalo State. Chad is a lead mechanical engineering technician at Baxter Healthcare. The couple will make their home in Lewiston.
Dana E. Puskas and Chad E. Walker
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 130 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 89 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed