Dana E. Puskas and Chad E. Walker were married at 2 p.m. on May 10 in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Lewiston. Guests gathered for a reception at Classics V, Amherst. The Rev. Susan Keppy heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are David A. and Rozanne Puskas of Sanborn. The bridegroom’s parents are Edward and Patricia Walker of Lewiston. The bride is a graduate of Starpoint Central School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in elementary education, and also earned a master’s degree in literacy from Niagara University. Dana is a telephone claims representative at GEICO. The groom is a graduate of Lewiston Porter Central School. He is currently working toward a bachelor’s degree in computer electronics technology from SUNY Buffalo State. Chad is a lead mechanical engineering technician at Baxter Healthcare. The couple will make their home in Lewiston.
Dana E. Puskas and Chad E. Walker
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 223 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws