Leah Hays and Daniel Gaffney were married at 8 a.m. June 21 in city clerk’s office, Manhattan. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill, Buffalo. The bride’s parents are Thomas Hays and Ellen Friedland of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Jim and Ann Gaffney of Syracuse. The bride is a graduate of Williamsville South High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree in English with a minor in Spanish from Binghamton University, and also earned a master’s degree in TESOL from Hunter College. Leah is a first-grade teacher at NYC Department of Education. The groom is a graduate of West Genesee High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in history from SUNY Geneseo and also earned a master’s degree in education from Hunter College. Daniel is a teacher at NYC Department of Education. After a trip to Maine, the couple will make their home in Manhattan.
Leah Hays and Daniel Gaffney wed in Manhattan city clerk’s office
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 225Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified