Carolyn Wiech and Matthew Puskas were married at 5:30 p.m. June 15 in Asbury Hall, Buffalo, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Judge Kathleen Wojtaszek-Gariano of Niagara Falls heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Pamela Wiech of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are David and Rozanne Puskas of Sanborn. The bride is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from University at Buffalo and also earned a master’s degree from University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. Carolyn is a physician. The groom is a graduate of Starpoint High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in English literature and also earned a master’s degree in education from Niagara University. Matthew is a teacher at Starpoint Central School District. After a trip to Aruba, the couple is making their home in North Tonawanda.
Carolyn Wiech and Matthew Puskas wed in Asbury Hall
- 463Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance