Carolyn Wiech and Matthew Puskas were married at 5:30 p.m. June 15 in Asbury Hall, Buffalo, where a reception was held following the ceremony. Judge Kathleen Wojtaszek-Gariano of Niagara Falls heard the couple’s vows. Mother of the bride is Pamela Wiech of North Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are David and Rozanne Puskas of Sanborn. The bride is a graduate of North Tonawanda High School. She earned a bachelor’s degree from University at Buffalo and also earned a master’s degree from University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences. Carolyn is a physician. The groom is a graduate of Starpoint High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in English literature and also earned a master’s degree in education from Niagara University. Matthew is a teacher at Starpoint Central School District. After a trip to Aruba, the couple is making their home in North Tonawanda.
Carolyn Wiech and Matthew Puskas wed in Asbury Hall
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 213 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 119 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 97 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 75 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals