Mr. and Mrs. John Anthony Maciejewski of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends at their sister and brother-in-law’s East Aurora home. Mr. Maciejewski and Sandra Lee Leydecker were married June 22, 1963, in St. Vincent Catholic Church, Spring Brook. He is a retired millwright for Buffalo Forge and a Vietnam War veteran; she is a retired legal secretary for Erie County Department of Law. They have three daughters and six grandchildren.
Sandra and John Maciejewski
- 472Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 116 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance