Mr. and Mrs. John Anthony Maciejewski of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party for family and friends at their sister and brother-in-law’s East Aurora home. Mr. Maciejewski and Sandra Lee Leydecker were married June 22, 1963, in St. Vincent Catholic Church, Spring Brook. He is a retired millwright for Buffalo Forge and a Vietnam War veteran; she is a retired legal secretary for Erie County Department of Law. They have three daughters and six grandchildren.
Sandra and John Maciejewski
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals