Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Lindstrom of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at a sunset ceremony attended by the entire family at a beach in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Mr. Lindstrom and Janet B. Beamer were married June 22, 1963, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Local 41 and retired 911 dispatch supervisor for the Town of Tonawanda; she is retired from the production department of the Amherst Bee. They have four children, nine grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Robert and Janet Lindstrom
- 147Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 95Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice