Mr. and Mrs. Robert C. Lindstrom of Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows at a sunset ceremony attended by the entire family at a beach in Fort Lauderdale, Fla. Mr. Lindstrom and Janet B. Beamer were married June 22, 1963, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for Local 41 and retired 911 dispatch supervisor for the Town of Tonawanda; she is retired from the production department of the Amherst Bee. They have four children, nine grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Robert and Janet Lindstrom
- 348 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo