Mr. and Mrs. Peter P. Schiff-macher of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a party hosted by their children at Fox Valley Club, Lancaster. Mr. Schiffmacher and Patricia Kwiatkowski were married June 1, 1963, in Holy Name of Jesus Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired engineer for General Motors in the Town of Tonawanda. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Patricia and Peter Schiffmacher
- 382 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo