Mr. and Mrs. John Rickettson of Holland celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows, followed by a family picnic. Mr. Rickettson and Eileen Hickel were married June 19, 1948, in Annunciation of the Blessed Virgin Mary Catholic Church, Elma. He is a retired heavy-equipment mechanic for L.B. Smith Co. They have six children, 12 grandchildren and 11 great-grandchildren.
John and Eileen Rickettson
- 636 Teacher faces discipline for letter about smelly children
- 143Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 117 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 109 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice