Mr. and Mrs. John H. Betz of Amherst celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering for family and friends in Sean Patrick’s Restaurant, Getzville. Mr. Betz and Diane E. Hoke were married June 22, 1963, in St. Mark Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired facilities inspector for the state Department of Motor Vehicles; she is a retired teacher at All Saints School, Buffalo, and St. Paul’s School, Kenmore. They have four children and three grandchildren.
John and Diane Betz
- 401 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 211Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified