Mr. and Mrs. John F. Toolen of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A family reunion is planned in July at Bar Harbor, Maine. Mr. Toolen and Joan G. Murphy were married June 13, 1953, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired administrator for Lancaster Central Schools; she is a retired nurse. They have six children, 10 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Joan and John Toolen
- 375 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo