Mr. and Mrs. John F. Toolen of Lancaster celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary. A family reunion is planned in July at Bar Harbor, Maine. Mr. Toolen and Joan G. Murphy were married June 13, 1953, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired administrator for Lancaster Central Schools; she is a retired nurse. They have six children, 10 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Joan and John Toolen
- 148Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 123 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 96Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice