The Rev. and Mrs. Thomas J. Dalbo of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family Alaskan cruise with children, grandchildren and spouses in early July. Mr. Dalbo and Janice E. Schultz were married June 22, 1963, in Prospect Avenue Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is retired pastor emeritus of Winchester Community Church, West Seneca; she is a retired teacher in Lancaster, West Seneca and North Tonawanda schools, and currently serves on the West Seneca School Board. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Janice and Thomas Dalbo
- 329 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 216 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 120 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 98 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 76 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals