The Rev. and Mrs. Thomas J. Dalbo of West Seneca celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family Alaskan cruise with children, grandchildren and spouses in early July. Mr. Dalbo and Janice E. Schultz were married June 22, 1963, in Prospect Avenue Baptist Church, Buffalo. He is retired pastor emeritus of Winchester Community Church, West Seneca; she is a retired teacher in Lancaster, West Seneca and North Tonawanda schools, and currently serves on the West Seneca School Board. They have four children and nine grandchildren.
Janice and Thomas Dalbo
- 157 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 150Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 124 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 102 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 99Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph