Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Hoffman of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Finger Lakes sightseeing trip. Mr. Hoffman and Frances Klaiber were married June 5, 1953, in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Harris Hill. He is a retired home builder in the Clarence area and retired Buffalo union carpenter. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frances and Bruce Hoffman
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph