Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Hoffman of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Finger Lakes sightseeing trip. Mr. Hoffman and Frances Klaiber were married June 5, 1953, in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Harris Hill. He is a retired home builder in the Clarence area and retired Buffalo union carpenter. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frances and Bruce Hoffman
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins