Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Hoffman of Clarence Center celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a Finger Lakes sightseeing trip. Mr. Hoffman and Frances Klaiber were married June 5, 1953, in St. Paul’s Episcopal Church, Harris Hill. He is a retired home builder in the Clarence area and retired Buffalo union carpenter. They have three children, eight grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Frances and Bruce Hoffman
- 325 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 184 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 116 Letter: NY SAFE Act recognizes Second Amendment rights
- 92 Letter: Democrats, not GOP, are hostile to women
- 73 Another Voice: Erie COunty has the opportunity to protect itself from fracking chemicals