Mr. and Mrs. Charles DiMartino of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering in Hideaway Grille, North Tonawanda. Mr. DiMartino and Rosaria A. Canino were married June 15, 1963, in St. John the Baptist Church, Buffalo. He retired from Niagara County Department of Mental Health, Lockport; she retired from the medical records department at Excelisor Orthopaedics. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Charles and Rosetta DiMartino
- 318 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph