Mr. and Mrs. Albert Festaiuti of Tonawanda celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a family gathering at Banchetti By Rizzo’s. Mr. Festaiuti and Clare DeCarlo were married June 13, 1953, in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. He is retired from General Motors, Buffalo; she is a retired nurse at Children’s Hospital. They have six children, 12 grandchildren and a great-grandchild.
Albert and Clare Festaiuti
- 146Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 122 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 93Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph
- 86 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice