Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Gundlach of North Tonawanda celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a garden reception in Newfane. Mr. Gundlach and Karen Essenburg were married June 8, 1963, in St. Albert the Great Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is retired vice president of sales for Niagara Machine and Tool Works, Buffalo, and served on the board of directors for Precision Metalforming Association. They have four children, 10 grandchildren and two great-grandchildren.
Karen and Ray Gundlach
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 150Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud