Beth M. Salatka and Stephen R. Pfazler were married at 1 p.m. May 25 in Lovejoy Church, Lancaster. Guests gathered for a reception at Hamlin House, Buffalo. The Rev. Dr. Ronald Burgio of Lovejoy Church heard the couple’s vows. The sermon was presented by the Rev. Andy Zack, also of Lovejoy Church, The bride’s parents are David P. and Kathy E. Salatka of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Robert D. and Karen A. Pfalzer of Depew. The bride is a graduate of Hutchinson Central Technical High School. The groom is a graduate of St. Francis High School. He earned a bachelor’s degree in physical education and health from Canisius College. The couple are making their home in Buffalo.
Beth M. Salatka and Stephen R. Pfazler wed in Lovejoy Church
- 547 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 98 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
- 93 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground