Amanda R. Steinbarth and James J. Jovanovski were married at noon May 18 in Sts. Cyril & Methody Macedonian Orthodox Church, Blasdell, where a reception followed the ceremony. The Rev. Andreja Damjanovski of Macedonian Orthodox Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Douglas J. Steinbarth and Ellen F. and Morry J. Perry of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Jordan J. and Cvetka Jovanovski of Orchard Park. The bride is a graduate of Emerson School of Hospitality. Amanda is a phlebotomist at Catholic Health System. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He earned a associate degree in industrial design from Art Institute of Pittsburgh. James is a laborer at Buffalo Ford Stamping Plant. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Orchard Park.
Amanda R. Steinbarth and James J. Jovanovski wed in Sts. Cyril & Methody Macedonian Orthodox Church
- 144Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 121 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 110 Letter: SAFE Act makes criminals out of law-abiding citizens
- 79 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 76Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph