Amanda R. Steinbarth and James J. Jovanovski were married at noon May 18 in Sts. Cyril & Methody Macedonian Orthodox Church, Blasdell, where a reception followed the ceremony. The Rev. Andreja Damjanovski of Macedonian Orthodox Church heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Douglas J. Steinbarth and Ellen F. and Morry J. Perry of Buffalo. The bridegroom’s parents are Jordan J. and Cvetka Jovanovski of Orchard Park. The bride is a graduate of Emerson School of Hospitality. Amanda is a phlebotomist at Catholic Health System. The groom is a graduate of Orchard Park High School. He earned a associate degree in industrial design from Art Institute of Pittsburgh. James is a laborer at Buffalo Ford Stamping Plant. After a trip to Jamaica, the couple are making their home in Orchard Park.
Amanda R. Steinbarth and James J. Jovanovski wed in Sts. Cyril & Methody Macedonian Orthodox Church
- 385 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo