Mr. and Mrs. George F. Keck of Cheektowaga celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. A family vacation is planned for the summer. Mr. Keck and Mary Ann Kahabka were married June 8, 1963, in St. James Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired design drafter; she is a retired teacher’s aide for Erie 1 BOCES. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Mary Ann and George Keck
- 337 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 227 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 137 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo