Cheryl R. Lueke and Michael B. Hattaway were married at 5 p.m. May 17 in Templeton Landing, Buffalo. Guests remained at Templeton Landing for a reception following the ceremony. Brother of the bride, the Rev. Eric Lueke heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Marvin and Carol Lueke of Sanborn. The bridegroom’s parents are Michael D. and Debra Hattaway of New Braunfels, Texas. The bride is a graduate of John F. Kennedy High School. She earned a business administration/marketing degree from Hilbert College. Cheryl is employed at Geico. The groom is graduate of New Braunfels High School. He earned a computer science degree from Erie Community College. After a trip to Allegany, the couple is making their home in Cheektowaga.
Cheryl R. Lueke and Michael B. Hattaway wed in Templeton Landing
- 404 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 151 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 127 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult
- 88 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed