Mr. and Mrs. Edward R. Michalski of Getzville celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary with a reception hosted by their children in Templeton’s Landing on the Buffalo waterfront. Mr. Michalski and Jane M. Wojcieszak were married May 30, 1963, in Assumption Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is retired from Cargill Co.; she was a nursing assistant and employed in sales. They have four children, five grandchildren and a great-grandson.
Jane and Edward Michalski
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud