Mr. and Mrs. Thomas A. Pawlak Sr. of Cheektowaga celebrated their 55th wedding anniversary with an intimate gathering at home. Mr. Pawlak and Kathleen Zglinicki were married May 24, 1958, in St. Mary of Sorrows Church. He is a retired machinist for Buffalo Forge Co. They have five children, 17 grandchildren and six great-grandchildren.
Thomas and Kathleen Pawlak
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 227 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 218 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges
- 151 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 113 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws