Melissa Jones and Anthony Kayes were married at 4:30 p.m. June 1 in Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove, Depew. Guests gathered for a reception at Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove, Depew. Justice Robert F. Woods of Alden Village Court heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Laurie A. Darcy and Michael S. Jones of Cheektowaga. Mother of the bride is Nancy R. Kayes of Lackawanna. The bride is a server at Longhorn Steakhouse. The groom is a roofer at Tri-Town Construction. After a trip to Gatlinburg, Tenn., the couple will make their home in Cheektowaga.
Melissa Jones and Anthony Kayes wed in Joseph’s Country Manor and Grove
- 406 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 159 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 139 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 99 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult