Megan M. Braun and Joseph T. Osika III were married at 3 p.m. April 20 in Karpeles Manuscript Library Museum, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl @ the Webb, Buffalo. Rev. Denise Metzger heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Karen P. and Richard G. Braun Jr. of Tonawanda. The bridegroom’s parents are Kristine A. and Joseph T. Osika II of Tonawanda. The bride is a graduate of Mount St. Mary Academy. She earned a bachelor’s degree in dietetics and nutrition from SUNY Buffalo State. Megan is a registered dietitian at GuildCare of Niagara Falls and Elderwood Senior Care. The groom is a graduate of Kenmore West. He earned an associate degree in Computer Network Systems from ITT Technical Institute and is a systems engineer at Sitel. After a trip to Playa Mujeres, Mexico, the couple will make their home in Tonawanda.
Megan M. Braun and Joseph T. Osika III wed in Karpeles Manuscript Library
- 405 Letter: Court should uphold birth control coverage
- 152 Letter: Women, not their employers, should pay for birth control
- 137 Letter: Hatred of Obama is richly deserved
- 90 Letter: SAFE Act is flawed, needs to be repealed
- 89 Making the case for Core, King rejects argument that education standards are too difficult