Kelly Mazurkiewicz and Tim Schultz were married at 5:30 p.m. May 17 in Pearl Street Grill & Brewery, Buffalo. Guests gathered for a reception at Pearl Street Grill & Brewery, Buffalo. Reverend Scott Thomas of United Church of Christ, Amherst, heard the couple’s vows. The bride’s parents are Elaine Mazurkiewicz of Orchard Park and Paul G. Mazurkiewicz of Kenmore. The bridegroom’s parents are Lisa A. Michenzi of Warsaw and Carl B. Schultz Jr. of Clarence. The bride is a graduate of Hamburg High School. She earned a bachelor of business administration degree from Austin Peay. Kelly is a senior accountant at Food Bank of WNY. The groom is a graduate of Clarence High School. He earned a bachelor of science in finance degree from SUNY Brockport State and also earned a master of business administration in professional accounting degree from Canisius College. Tim is a senior accountant at Freed Maxick CPAs P.C. After a trip to Mexico, the couple is making their home in Hamburg.
Kelly Mazurkiewicz and Tim Schultz wed in Pearl Street Grill & Brewery
- 311 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 114 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 104Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph