A 20-year-old man from Derby, New York, was arrested in a Hampshire Street flat on drug and drug instrument charges about 6 p.m. Tuesday. Tyler Donaldson of Prescott Drive, was arrested in the flat in the second block of Hampshire after police said they witnessed him dropping a hypodermic needle and an envelope allegedly containing heroin when they entered the flat. He was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance and criminal possession of a hypodermic instrument.
Heroin and needle arrest
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 134Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins