Mr. and Mrs. Art Sirianni of Depew celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner in Protocol Restaurant, Amherst. Mr. Sirianni and Nancy Ferraro were married May 11, 1963, in St. Francis of Assissi Catholic Church, Buffalo. He is a retired product designer for EJE Research division of AirSep Corp.; she is a retired office clerk for E.J. Meyer Memorial Hospital and a retired retail clerk for Wegmans in Cheektowaga. They have three children and six grandchildren.
Nancy and Art Sirianni
- 395 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 263 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 146Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud