The Tonawanda-Kenmore Historical Society will hold an observance at 1 p.m. Saturday in Faling Cemetery in the Town of Tonawanda, honoring the four War of 1812 veterans and one Civil War veteran buried there. The cemetery is on Delaware Road, south of Sheridan Drive and north of Kenmore West High School. Call 873-4656 for more information.
Falling Cemetery ceremony to honor veterans of 1812, Civil War
- 314 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 128 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 117 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph