The Tonawanda-Kenmore Historical Society will hold an observance at 1 p.m. Saturday in Faling Cemetery in the Town of Tonawanda, honoring the four War of 1812 veterans and one Civil War veteran buried there. The cemetery is on Delaware Road, south of Sheridan Drive and north of Kenmore West High School. Call 873-4656 for more information.
Falling Cemetery ceremony to honor veterans of 1812, Civil War
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws