John L. Thornton, chairman of HSBC North America Holdings, is stepping down from HSBC’s board, citing expanded responsibilities within his other business interests. Thornton will not seek re-election when HSBC holds its annual meeting on Friday. He has been chairman of HSBC North America Holdings since December 2008.
Thornton quits HSBC board
- 306 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph