Mr. and Mrs. Raymond Sionko of Lockport, formerly of North Tonawanda, celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a renewal of marriage vows in Largo, Fla., where they have a home, followed by a cruise with their daughters and grandchildren in June. Mr. Sionko and Marion Fulmines were married May 4, 1963, in St. Joseph Catholic Church, North Tonawanda. He is a retired office manager for Niagara Cutter in North Tonawanda; she is a retired teacher in North Tonawanda schools. They have two daughters and five grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Raymond and Marion Sionko
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 198 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes