An 18-year-old Riverside Avenue man was arrested Monday evening on first-degree rape and other charges for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman as she tried to cross a pedestrian bridge in LaSalle Park near Hudson Street at about 6:30 p.m. Chaz Carter was arrested shortly after the incident as the victim was taken by ambulance to Women & Children’s Hospital for treatment. He was also charged with unlawful imprisonment and harassment.
Man, 18, arrested in LaSalle Park rape
- 579 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 224 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 106 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 100 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws