Mr. and Mrs. Paul S. Nowak of Lancaster celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a family dinner at Ripa’s Restaurant in Lancaster. Mr. Nowak and Alice M. Pilarski were married April 27, 1963, in St. Luke Catholic Church in Buffalo. He is a retired electrician for IBEW Local 41; she is a retired mortgage servicing representative for Bank of America in Amherst. They have three children and three grandchildren.
Paul and Alice Nowak
- 645 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 490Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 226 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 145 Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- 107 U.S. Department of Education to probe Buffalo Public Schools on discrimination charges