Armada Hoffler Properties Inc. - Virginia Beach, Va., 14.6 million shares, priced $11 to $13, managed by Baird, Raymond James, and Stifel. Proposed NYSE symbol AHH. Business: REIT that develops, builds and owns office, retail and multifamily properties.
Cyan Inc. - Petaluma, Calif., 8 million shares, priced $10 to $12, managed by Goldman Sachs, J.P. Morgan, and Jefferies. Proposed NYSE symbol CYNI. Business: Provides a software-driven transport/switching platform for network operators.
Emerge Energy Services LP - Southlake, Texas, 7.5 million shares, priced $19 to $21, managed by Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch, and J.P. Morgan. Proposed NYSE symbol EMES. Business: Formed by Insight Equity to produce frac sand and process transmix fuel.
First NBC Bank Holding Co. - New Orleans, La., 4.2 million shares, priced $22 to $26, managed by Sandler O’Neill and Keefe Bruette Woods. Proposed Nasdaq symbol NBCB. Business: Full-service bank operating more than 30 branches in the New Orleans metropolitan area.
PennyMac Financial Services Inc. - Moorpark, Calif., 11.1 million shares, priced $17 to $19, managed by Citigroup, BofA Merrill Lynch, and Credit Suisse. Proposed NYSE symbol PFSI. Business: Focused on the production and servicing of U.S. residential mortgage loans.
Quintiles Transnational Holdings Inc. - Durham, N.C., 19.7 million shares, priced $36 to $40, managed by Morgan Stanley, Barclays, and J.P. Morgan. Proposed NYSE symbol Q. Business: Largest provider of clinical trial services to pharmaceutical companies.
Receptos Inc. - San Diego, 4.7 million shares, priced $14 to $16, managed by Credit Suisse, Leerink Swann, and BMO Capital Markets. Proposed Nasdaq symbol RCPT. Business: Biotech developing treatments for relapsing multiple sclerosis and IBD.
TriState Capital Holdings Inc. - Pittsburgh, 5.7 million shares, priced $11 to $13, managed by Stephens, Keefe Bruyette Woods, and Baird. Proposed Nasdaq symbol TSC. Business: Branchless bank serving middle market businesses in the northeast.
IPOs / Week of May 6
IPOs / Week of May 6
- 361 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 262 Sabres suffer credibility problem
- 228 dysfunction returns to sabres front office Mystery surrounds parting with LaFontaine, but it looks like more of the same for this owner
- 145 Sabres' situation is as clear as mud
- 140 Letter: SAFE Act's passage aims to garner votes for Cuomo
- Greek bank shares volatile after stress tests
- Stocks rise on news of hiring pickup last month
- US trade deficit rose to $39.1 billion in January
- US employers add 175K jobs despite harsh weather
- Euro hits highest level against dollar since 2011
- Ukraine oligarchs get key posts in bid for unity
- Oil rises amid hopes of solid gain in US hiring
- AP Exclusive: Man said to create bitcoin denies it
- German industrial production rises in January
- China allows first corporate bond default