Mr. and Mrs. Roger Tredinnick of Alden celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary with a gathering at the Fraternal Order of Eagles Depew/Lancaster in Depew. Mr. Tredinnick and Kathleen Potempa were married March 25, 1963, in St. Joseph’s Cathedral, Buffalo. He is retired from Dresser Industries and the state Department of Corrections. They have three children and four grandchildren.
[BN] the know
Subscribe for just $1.99/wk
All packages include unlimited access to our websites & appsSUBSCRIBE TODAY
Kathleen and Roger Tredinnick
The Buffalo News works to promote civil conversation in the comments section below. Please review the user guidelines before commenting.
Having trouble posting a comment? Visit The News' commenting troubleshooting page.comments powered by Disqus
- 503 Letter: Pushing contraceptives encourages promiscuity
- 236 Poll: Majority favors downtown stadium for Bills
- 221National writer declares Sabres 'not worthy' of drafting McDavid, Eichel
- 195 Letter: Citizens United ruling hurts democratic system
- 154 Letter: Democrats need to show courage, override vetoes