PENDLETON – Niagara County will spend $25,000 to make the Wendelville Fire Company hall handicap-accessible so it can continue to be used as an election polling place, Democratic Election Commissioner Lora A. Allen said. The County Legislature’s Administration Committee approved the deal this week. The county will be allowed to use the fire hall as a voting location rent-free for 10 years. Wendelville will select the contractors and pay for any insurance needed for the project.
Fire hall to be made accessible so it can remain voting site
- 305 Friends of injured driver have beef with Schwabl's sign
- 164Salvatore wants mausoleum in front of Steaks, Chops and More
- 125 Orchard Park mother joins fight for medical marijuana with her young daughter in mind
- 116 Letter: Abandon 'Obamacare' and restore free choice
- 106Russ Brandon is concerned about TO, ticket sales at Ralph