PENDLETON – Niagara County will spend $25,000 to make the Wendelville Fire Company hall handicap-accessible so it can continue to be used as an election polling place, Democratic Election Commissioner Lora A. Allen said. The County Legislature’s Administration Committee approved the deal this week. The county will be allowed to use the fire hall as a voting location rent-free for 10 years. Wendelville will select the contractors and pay for any insurance needed for the project.
Fire hall to be made accessible so it can remain voting site
- 460Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 332 Great Lakes ice cover could lead to floods and chillier weather
- 175 Letter: Krauthammer ignores reality of climate change
- 142 Letter: Disabled sex offenders being unfairly vilified
- 115 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance