Daly 'seriously considering moving the league combine to Buffalo, perhaps as early as next year.'
Poll to crown Buffalo mobile venue as nation's best taco from a food truck ends tonight.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
Turner Carroll grad played two years for Baltimore Ravens.
Advocates say wind energy makes sense as a prime renewable energy source.
While residents awoke to single-digit chill today, temps to rise Friday into mid-40s.
Buffalo recorded 13.8 inches, while Sanborn had 17.
Latest Local News
- Falls man draws 7 years for robbery and burglary | 4 min ago
- Lockport woman pleads guilty in meth case | 12 min ago
- Alleged serial burglar given minimum sentence | 14 min ago
- Cowlesville man, 30, killed in snowmobile accident | 19 min ago
- Delayed closure of Holland schools won’t cost a snow day | 23 min ago
- Summit Park Mall in Wheatfield sold
- Tonight’s Good for the Neighborhood event canceled due to cold weather
- West Seneca, Wheatfield reschedule youth hockey tryouts
- AMS moving forward on plans to hire 249
- Two Buffalo police officers hurt in Kensington Expressway accident View the last 24 hours of updates »
Esmonde Winter’s double whammy tests our capacity to suffer
Miers SoundCheck: A Swift kick to the wallet
McShea Panebianco’s effort for Jamestown worth a second look
Watson ‘Beep, Beep’ echoes loudly for Jackson
Sullivan Regaining a home game improves Bills already
Harrington Numminen’s concern for Peverley is heartfelt
Simon ‘True Detective’ finale failed to live up to the show’s dark existential standard
- City failure to hold disciplinary hearings is bad for both employees and taxpayers
- Scott Marracino: The trials and tribulations of being skinny
- Letter: Conservatives are running the nation into the ground
- Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York’s laws
- Letter: Government dictates bad decisions for citizens View more »
- Last chance to vote for Lloyd taco truck
- Kavinoky’s ‘Good People’ is a great play about struggling poor Americans
- Cheap Eats: Hearty dinners, Polish specialties hit the spot in Kiebzak’s
- Pat Metheny brings his Unity Group to UB’s Center for the Arts on Wednesday
- Little Mountain Band takes a trip through the ‘Great Karma Valley’; Showplace news View more »
- 537 Letter: Birthing center site deserves to be boycotted
- 489Kathy of Williamsville announces campaign to unseat Higgins
- 223 Anti-abortion ads on radio taking graphic aim at Kennedy's pro-choice stance
- 93Buffalo tops Forbes list of most affordable cities
- 89 Letter: Sheriff is not upholding all of New York's laws
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
- 7 p.m. today - Sabres live: Sabres-Hurricanes updates at 7 p.m.
- 9 p.m. today - MAC Tourney Live Blog: UB Bulls vs. Eastern Michigan
- 12 p.m. Friday - Live chat: Miers on Music with Jeff Miers
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Earl Klugh
- WYRK Energymark Acoustic Show
- Shrine Circus
- Porgy and Bess
- Porgy and Bess
- Jackie Jocko
- Jimmy Weldy solo -- Jimmi Jamm
- Research How-to I
- Alfie Alessandra
- Extraordinary Ordinary People: American Masters of Traditional Arts
- Swamp Creatures exhibit
- Zak Ward
- "Lily Booth: Grace and Muster,"
- Sixth annual African American Art Festival
- "Bridging The Great Divide,"
- Elk's Open Mic and Talent search for Canalfest
- Fly Fishing: A Celebration of the stream
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Air Force nuke crew failings worse than reported
- Denver pot job fair links industry, future workers
- Russian troops engage in war games near Ukraine
- Police: 1 man, 1 woman died at South by Southwest
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Chances for prosecution unclear in CIA-Senate spat
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- Kerry: US, EU will react if Crimea annexed
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7