The Bills allowed Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers to average over 10 yards per pass attempt.
The visiting San Diego Chargers were seemingly a step ahead of everything Buffalo tried to do, both offensively and defensively. The resulting 22-10 Chargers' win was not as close as the final score or statistics would suggest.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
Sunday's performance showed that EJ Manuel has a long way to go to be an elite NFL quarterback.
Highs in 50s today to be followed by sunny days, highs in 70s.
Andrew M. Mrzygut, 23, critically injured after car is rear-ended on Whitehaven Road.
Niagara County sheriff says suspect fled on foot.
Latest Local News
- Niagara Falls firefighters remain at fire scene | 7 min ago
- Benoit brings character to Sabres’ blue line
- Chargers 22, Bills 10: Ten plays that shaped game
- Bills notebook: Chargers’ Rivers takes advantage of weaknesses in secondary
- Chargers 22, Bills 10: Matchup winners
- Chargers’ Oliver gets his feet wet in NFL debut
- Week Three Rewind: Three 3-0 teams show they are no fluke
- Chargers 22, Bills 10: Quarterly report
- Dorm crunch has students tripling up, using hotels
- Erie County plans series of forums on elder abuse View the last 24 hours of updates »
Jewell Gee Poverty figures put development boom in perspective
Sullivan Manuel’s aim is true, but results are lacking
Turner GOP seeks to hobble Democrats’ best hope
Christmann Discount Diva: Sites offer savings that add up
Connors Mixed Media: Braun trying to put Unitas story on big screen
Simon Jeff Simon: CBS’ Sunday Schizophrenia returns in force tonight
Robinson Big fight brewing at NFG
- Pianist Tyson puts heart into program of 18th- and 19th-century gems
- Listening Post: Music by Kiki Ebsen, Rosanna Vitro, John Harbison, Satie
- A wayward ‘Lulu’ at Torn Space Theatre
- Anne Gayley is wonderful, again, in ‘Six Dance Lessons in Six Weeks’
- ‘The Maze Runner’ falters at its finish View more »
- 234 Uneasiness greets use of H-word by Collins
- 191 New Census report finds majority of Buffalo's children live in poverty
- 158Video: Astorino's son mad at Cuomo over doctored photo
- 125 Letter: Keep waterfront open to all, not just elite few
- 101 Principal attempts to suspend 5-year-old after he wanders from school unnoticed
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Big Sandy and his Fly-Rite Boys
- King Lear
- Harvey and the Hurricanes with Dr. Z open blues night
- "Between Two Worlds: Poured Paperworks,"
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Martin House Complex.
- Treasured Childhood Memories Exhibit
- DJ Wrapid
- Treasured Childhood Memories
- open blues jam
- Classic Vinyl DJ
- Niagara County Historical Society
- Buffalo Pub Poker
- Buffalo Pub Poker
- MUSE National Juried Exhibit
- Find Your Voice Vocal Workshop
- "Buffalo -- Earlier Days -- Photos by Jerome Greenberg,"
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Home Improvement & Gardening
- Syria vote isn't last word from Congress on war
- UK's Cameron hosts talks on Scottish voting rights
- AP Photos: Dynamite doesn't stop Peru narcos
- Kiev notes progress on eastern Ukraine cease-fire
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Cowboys, Eagles and Ravens pull off comeback wins
- Has Sierra Leone shutdown slowed Ebola's spread?
- Man seen with missing UVa student being sought
- Russia wants to keep Ukraine off UN radar
- Affluence eludes poor crowding into Asian cities