Interim superintendent's School Board debut is marked by contention and division.
The Amherst High grad went through an ugly courtroom divorce 3 years ago, when he testified he was worth $90 million, not enough to buy an NFL franchise. But Gundlach is worth more than that today, and two sources say he still wants to buy the Bills.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
For Rep. Chris Collins, a condo; for Reps. Brian Higgins and Tom Reed, a couch.
Introduce bill requiring employers who offer insurance to include comprehensive birth control.
State Sen. Timothy Kennedy says his primary opponent is aiding a Kaistertown man.
16-year-old suspect has been charged in Saturday's attack in Allentown.
Latest Local News
- Outer harbor planning session draws crowd of nearly 300 | 1 min ago
- Mascia is top vote-getter for BMHA board | 8 min ago
- Lewiston apartment building tax break narrowly approved | 32 min ago
- Water Street residents stay put until winter, but EPA to start demolitions nearby | 33 min ago
- Pomfret considering cooperative property revaluations | 37 min ago
- Pennsylvania mother drowns after swimming to aid of her son, his friend in Lake Erie | 42 min ago
- Routine oil change reveals woodchuck in car engine
- Stalled funding threatens highway work
- Crack seized in drug raid in Falls.
- Lockport Police Dept. proposes takeover of Youth and Recreation View the last 24 hours of updates »
Kunz Goldman Zumba in the park, Formal Fridays at the bank, and the rockets’ and dietitians’ red glare
Sullivan Sabres moves, Kiko injury vex Buffalo’s greatest sports fan
Simon Miley Cyrus and other subjects of runaway gossip in the Global Village
Gleason No. 2 role in Arizona suits Regier
Jewell Gee Now is the time to offer ideas for outer harbor
Turner Obama’s tone risks disrespect for office
Christmann Avoid a moving nightmare
- Another Voice: Legislation would help protect children from unsecured guns
- Indictment of state senator emphasizes the desperate need to clean up Albany’s culture of corruption
- Bill Nowak: Everyone should have great friend like mine
- Letter: We should try to enjoy a little peace and quiet
- Letter: U.S. needs to let Iraq solve its own problems View more »
- 231 Letter: Court made right call in Hobby Lobby ruling
- 181 Letter: Right wing threatens to destroy our nation
- 173 Buffalo Board of Education hopes to increase seats at top-performing schools
- 128 Where should the Bills build a new stadium?
- 125 Another Voice: Congress must respond to devastating Hobby Lobby ruling
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
DataBuff: Searchable databases
The latest: Sabres draft history, WNY CEO pay, local fireworks displays, crime clearance rates and arts funding
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Justin Timberlake.
- Menopause, the Musical
- Sublime with Rome
- Jimbo Mathus and the Tri State Coalition
- Jackie Jocko
- King Lear
- the Karaoke Show
- SoonerTunes.com Karaoke with Okie Rich
- "From the Mercantile to the Mall,"
- "Rita's Choice: Inspring Friends,"
- Tony DeRosa
- DJ Trivia
- Joe Head
- Gary Quatrani
- Big Sauce Trio with special guests
- open mic night
- Joe Baudo Quartet
- open mic with the Usual Suspects
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Automotive & Vehicles
- APNewsBreak: Different attackers in Benghazi?
- Sterling says he won't sell team, calls wife pig
- Obama to border critics: 'This is not theater'
- Border surge overwhelming, officials tell Congress
- Dodgers found partly responsible in fan beating
- Utah to appeal gay marriage ruling to high court
- Israel steps up offensive as diplomacy kicks off
- Rift over religious exemption in anti-bias order
- New York police see risks with drones' popularity
- Bosnians pay respect to 175 Srebrenica victims