Sully, Carucci both expect the Bills to win Sunday, but the real story is the rest of the league.
The three full days of Labatt Blue Pond Hockey Tournament action will go from Feb. 20 to Feb. 22, with nearly 240 games scheduled, 142 teams and about 1,000 hockey players participating on two refrigerated ice rinks.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
The Buffalo News archives are filled with moments of holiday nostalgia.
Governor expects legal challenges to Cabinet decision.
'Pornography is the opposite of what my work is about,' artist told packed courtroom.
Studio pulled 'The Interview' earlier Wednesday after national chains opted not to screen it.
Latest Local News
- Cleveland Hill’s Project Achieve is a success so far | 23 min ago
- Lockport gets borrowing total, backs down on water penalty | 28 min ago
- Town of Lockport to hire deputy water chief | 34 min ago
- Allegany-Limestone superintendent interviewed as one of two finalists for Hamburg’s top school post | 43 min ago
- Whitford appointed to Chautauqua County Legislature | 56 min ago
- Buffalo tax cheat spared jail time
- Lockport Main Street repairs to be complete next week
- Anti-fracking activists cheer, but for some property owners, decision is ‘worst-case scenario’
- Evans police think they have new evidence in fatal hit and run
- Former Postal Service employee pleads guilty to stealing mail View the last 24 hours of updates »
Simon ‘The Interview’ controversy proves there is still such a thing as going too far
Miers Was it the ‘suits’ or the Internet that did the most damage to the music industry?
Pergament Mary Beth Wrobel returns to Channel 2
Gleason Would Bills take a shot at Cutler?
Sullivan Calculators burn up over Bills’ playoff scenarios
Kunz Goldman Wassailing in Williamsville, pleading with the pope, and why “The Messiah” is Irish
Jewell Gee Feeling pain as reopening of Main lags
- Cleveland Hill’s Project Achieve is a success so far
- Lockport gets borrowing total, backs down on water penalty
- Town of Lockport to hire deputy water chief
- Allegany-Limestone superintendent interviewed as one of two finalists for Hamburg’s top school post
- Whitford appointed to Chautauqua County Legislature View more »
- Federal Reserves will raise interest rates, but likely not in first quarter of 2015
- Erie County IDA approves tax breaks so developer can begin project
- Contract for solar panels may lead to the construction of plant in Buffalo
- S&P sees biggest jump since October 2013
- Storm damage is focus of ECIDA business loan fund View more »
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
- 1 p.m. Thursday - Live chat: Sully on Sports with Jerry Sullivan
Order the "Wall of Snow" book
A hardcover pictorial that captures unprecedented lake-effect snowstorm of November 2014.
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Bob Seger and the Silver Bullet Band
- Jackie Jocko
- open mic with Jeremy
- Comedy open mic
- open mic
- World Tavern Poker
- World Tavern Poker
- "For the Birds ... and For Those Who Enjoy Them,"
- open mic blues jam with Harvey and the Hurricanes
- "Dale Threlkeld: End of Illusion,"
- 2014 Audubon Nature Photo Exhibit
- "Marion Faller: Inquisitive Lens,"
- Stitching Sisters
- the Karaoke Show
- SoonerTunes.com Karaoke with Okie Rich
- Tony DeRosa
- DJ Trivia
- Joe Head
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Real Estate & Rentals
- US, Cuba patch torn relations in historic accord
- N Korea said to be behind massive attack on Sony
- AP EXPLAINS: Montana's 'stand your ground law'
- Guilty verdict in German exchange student's death
- New York to ban fracking; environmentalists cheer
- 14 charged in deadly 2012 meningitis outbreak
- Cubans cheer historic renewal of US relations
- Freed American endured years of declining health
- Pope played crucial role in US-Cuba rapprochement
- Key dates in US relations with Cuba