Panel was to determine whether to charge police officer Darren Wilson in Michael Brown's death.
The Streak appears to be alive – for Ken Johnson and probably lots of other Bills diehards scrambling to get to tonight’s Bills-Jets game in Detroit. The relocated home game will mark the 336th straight Bills game Johnson has attended.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
Interim superintendent say 'we're eager and ready to return to the classroom.'
Officials say overnight gusts of 60 mph could knock down trees and power lines into standing water.
A thunderous boom wakes up couple, sends them racing to basement.
Latest Local News
- Town of Niagara man charged with machine shop burglary | 21 min ago
- Former youth football coach admits role in cocaine ring | 29 min ago
- National Grid has 500 workers, 150 generators ready in case of power failures | 38 min ago
- BlueCross files in federal court over Catholic Health ads | 41 min ago
- Hamburg man takes plea deal in Lockport domestic violence case | 43 min ago
- Sevenson agrees to pay $2.7 million to end decade-long kickback, bribery case | 44 min ago
- Two men plead guilty to Niagara cocaine felonies | 59 min ago
- 40 memorable images from Snovember storm
- Delevan man shot with rubber bullet during fight resulting in two arrests
- Delevan man shot with rubber bullet during fight resulting in two arrests View the last 24 hours of updates »
Sullivan Sully: Bills must rise above Mother Nature’s haymaker
Turner Shipping via pipeline is much safer than rail
Jewell Gee Hey, world, we’re more than weather
Christmann Do’s and Don’ts for Black Friday shoppers
Pergament Dick Greene finds that now is a good time to own Timeless WECK
Dabkowski Remembering author Leslie Feinberg, chronicler of blue-collar Buffalo
Carucci Inside the NFL / By Vic Carucci: Offensive line at the heart of the Patriots’ surge
- Buffalo Public Schools to reopen Tuesday
- Town of Niagara man charged with machine shop burglary
- Former youth football coach admits role in cocaine ring
- National Grid has 500 workers, 150 generators ready in case of power failures
- Hamburg man takes plea deal in Lockport domestic violence case View more »
- 393 Letter: It's time to put Christ back into Christmas
- 250 Engulfed in snow, stranded motorist 'felt like I was underground, buried in a casket,'
- 221 Day 3: Eight dead, roofs now collapsing
- 215 Alden couple escapes roof collapse, laments loss of family home
- 201 Schools, roads close as storm batters region overnight
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
- 6 p.m. today - Live coverage: Bills vs. Jets in Detroit
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Fallsview Casino's Christmas On Ice
- Harvey and the Hurricanes with Dr. Z open blues night
- "Between Two Worlds: Poured Paperworks,"
- Treasured Childhood Memories
- open blues jam
- Classic Vinyl DJ
- Niagara County Historical Society
- Buffalo Pub Poker
- Buffalo Pub Poker
- World Tavern Poker
- Stitching Sisters
- open mic with Mike Hund
- alternative music
- Sacred Spaces
- Zoe Muth & The Lost High Rollers
- Wampum belt display
- Joe Webber
- karaoke with J. Love
- Jack and the Coax
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Real Estate & Rentals
- Attorney: Ferguson grand jury has reached decision
- Police: 1 suspect confessed to killing 5 women
- Russia gets greater control over Black Sea region
- Erdogan: women are not equal to men
- Under pressure, Hagel steps down as Pentagon chief
- Swiss museum gets huge, priceless art trove
- Iran nuclear talks to be extended until July
- Japan's young fret as unexpected recession hits
- Mom charged with trying to kill baby left in drain
- GOP hopefuls avoid specifics in response to Obama