Mohawks retain exclusive casino rights in exchange for settling dispute.
Attempts to exceed school tax caps in Clarence and Lewiston-Porter failed on Tuesday, while voters in two dozen other communities gave approval to spending plans that would increase taxes.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
Amendments totalled $232,661 of proposed $482.5 million spending plan.
Williams was known for 16 years as a sexual predator who infected young women with HIV.
Governor names former Buffalo mayor to board at a contentious point in border relations.
Latest Local News
- Lew-Port budget is one of three defeated by voters | 10 min ago
- Residents mobilizing to get input into use of Tonawanda Coke fines
- High voter turnout in Clarence, Lew-Port
- FBI seeks other victims of alleged sex abuser | 33 min ago
- SPCA seeks public’s help for dog badly burned in Buffalo fire | 36 min ago
- Job market brightening here
- Manuel learning as he goes
- Housley tabbed for Nashville job
- Greenway Commission rejects 2 proposals due to get money anyway
- Buffalo School Board expected to approve budget tonight
Gleason Torgalski uses the family formula at UB
Sullivan Serious issue is straight out of left field
Kunz Goldman The Buzz: On promgoers, fitting rooms, concert signs and graduations
Simon Angelina Jolie and a very different Hollywood activist generation
Maziarz Christmann A little softness goes a long way
Jewell Gee IRS debacle is all about issue of trust
Turner Obama must act fast in order to survive
- People’s Pharmacy: Improving health without scolding
- Carolyn Hax: Dealing with cousins violence
- Ex-Etiquette: With many bonusparents, why not have everyone at one house?
- Dear Abby: Do some research on gender identity before talking to kids
- Buffalo chefs invited to show their moves in Manhattan View more »
- 296Sheriff on SAFE Act: 'I won't enforce it' - City & Region - The Buffalo News
- 236 Hoskins seeks $2 billion in lawsuit over her horses
- 173 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 109 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 104 IRS must come clean on program that targeted conservative groups
What is on the ballot in each district in Erie and Niagara counties
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Home Improvement & Gardening
- Real Estate & Rentals
- Dining & Entertainment
- See All
- Home and Garden
- Destination EDU
- 2013 Auto Show Preview
- Auto Preview 2013
- Today's Education
- Discover Summer 2013
- Dining Out
- 2012 Managing Your Career
- 2013 Summer Camps
- 2013 Golf Preview
- 2012 - 13 NFL Preview
- Triple-A All-Star Game
- Nurses of Distinction
- Buffalo Brides
- 2012 Triple-A All-Star Game Program