Ex-Sabres official says he can bring experience turning around struggling organizations to Buffalo.
Looking for home restoration ideas? A new color palette, perhaps? Table-setting tips for a summer brunch? Several local home tours are coming up fast.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
State attorney general filed criminal complaints against 17 workers at nursing facility.
Win-loss predictions for each of the 16 games.
Director of Buffalo Jills suspends all activities in wake of lawsuit.
Narrow down activities for your kids based on date, age, type, cost and location.
Latest Local News
- First Niagara profits slip on higher expenses
- Animal Rescue to offer dogs for adoption | 13 min ago
- Prison for Falls man in domestic incident | 17 min ago
- Lockport meth maker sentenced to state prison | 41 min ago
- Inmate arraigned on new drug charges | 42 min ago
- Stop work order placed on Larkin District building | 49 min ago
- Silver Creek School Board finalizes $22.4 million budget | 53 min ago
- Magistrate charged with drunken driving
- Members of Falls Police Department receive awards
- La Nova coming to Bison games View the last 24 hours of updates »
Gleason Stevie's career with Bills at a crossroads
Watson No denying that chances are still denied
Miers Promoters are presented with slim pickings when filling the summer concert season
Pergament Bills on Monday night? We should know this week
Simon Will they float? Colbert and some TV series floundering in the water
Kunz Goldman The Buzz: Chips ahoy, Trump tower, Mum’s the word
Harrington Marathon proves Boston is stronger than ever
- Another Voice: Congress may have to reconsider NFL’s not-for-profit status if Bills try to leave
- Light sentence for Bolvin shows need to do more to punish child abusers
- Letter: Enforce no-parking rule or drop it for everyone
- Cathy Tallady: Walk stirs memories of idyllic childhood
- Letter: Restore Lackawanna hotel so it can serve worshippers View more »
- NT History Museum celebrates anniversary with open house
- Niagara Falls Little Theatre plans fundraiser
- Stars line up for Kleinhans cabaret event toasting Andy Anselmo
- One prisoner finally escapes his memories in ‘The Railway Man’
- Cheap Eats: Lone Star Fajita Grill is no frills, great Mexican View more »
- 310 Five former Buffalo Jills sue team over low pay
- 208 Letter: Offshore wind factories would harm Great Lakes
- 113 Bills agree to $3 million settlement in fan's text-message lawsuit
- 112 Letter: Parker ignores key facts in her column on racism
- 73 Jeb Bush's controversial stands point the way forward for a reeling GOP
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
- 12 p.m. Friday - Live chat: Miers on Music with Jeff Miers
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Leon Russell
- Shen Yun
- Les Miserables
- Jackie Jocko
- "In High Feather,"
- "Impure Abstraction,"
- Swamp Creatures exhibit
- Alfie Alessandra
- Patti Parks Band
- Biological Regionalism: Alberto Rey
- Charles Burchfield: Family Tree
- Extraordinary Ordinary People: American Masters of Traditional Arts
- Kevin McCarthy
- Art exhibit
- "Harbinger of Doom,"
- "4D Art,"
- Ballroom dance classes
- "Suiting Up: American Uniforms from 1898 to present."
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Gunman kills 3 Americans at Kabul hospital
- Pellet gun firing causes Navy base lockdown
- Ukraine moves against insurgents in the east
- Franco calls selfies 'intimate,' not inappropriate
- Vermont ups the ante on genetically modified foods
- Company stopped from accepting abortion waste
- Costa Rica is demanding US explain 'Cuban Twitter'
- Pineda banned 10 games for pine tar, won't appeal
- Tiny Pacific nation sues 9 nuclear-armed powers
- In Disney's shadow, homeless families struggle