Canadian ambassador says a cooperative approach is preferable.
Breaking News: Peace Bridge battle stirs Canadian threat to fight in court
Given a second opportunity to vote on their school budget, residents of the Clarence School District voted overwhemingly to approve a budget, 3,541 to 1,817. However, Wilson School District again turned thumbs down today.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
Internet giant constructing unit near its data center.
Mayor offers 10-step plan for slot machine revenue the city will soon receive.
Change agreed to at request of Schumer.
Agreement also near on tax breaks for firms locating new jobs on college campuses.
Latest Local News
- Two charged with beating Buffalo man with a cane | 9 min ago
- Summer concerts prompt Friday service curtailments in Lockport | 18 min ago
- At a turtle’s pace, crossing roads can be dangerous
- Lancaster man accused of terrorizing Buffalo woman
- ‘Deconversion Tax Rebate’ proposed in North Tonawanda
- Horsefeathers Market & Residences adds gourmet touch to Connecticut Street
- Buffett due here to help celebrate GEICO success
- Lancaster police capture two horses on the loose
- Two arrested and a third being sought in mugging
- Starbucks to begin posting calorie counts View the last 24 hours of updates »
Precious Cuomo’s progressive agenda runs into legislative roadblocks
Pergament Beard is delighted by 2nd 'arrest'
Simon A morning TV news star is born – in the wrong place
Kunz Goldman The Buzz: Went to a garage sale, a hockey coach broke out
Turner Old boys ignore safety of women in military
Maziarz Christmann Discount Diva: Shopping gets in the way of productivity
Harrington Inside Baseball: Jays’ Reyes likely to rehab with Bisons
- Clarence residents overwhelmingly approve budget in heavy turnout
- Two charged with beating Buffalo man with a cane
- Summer concerts prompt Friday service curtailments in Lockport
- Peace Bridge battle stirs Canadian threat to fight in court
- At a turtle’s pace, crossing roads can be dangerous View more »
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Tue. 6/18: "40 Years -- And Still Going Strong... 1973-2013,"
- Tue. 6/18: "40.4406° N, 79.9961° W,"
- Tue. 6/18: "A Different Look Around,"
- Tue. 6/18: "A Natural Style -- The Artistic Realism of Dean Vigyikan,"
- Tue. 6/18: "A Year on the Corner of Erie and Niagara,"
- Tue. 6/18: "Ann Hamilton: Phora,"
- Tue. 6/18: "Around the Bend: The Shared Landscape,"
- Tue. 6/18: "Art After 65,"
- Tue. 6/18: "Beauty of Summer,"
- Tue. 6/18: "Body Worlds Vital,"
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- See All
- Home and Garden
- Destination EDU
- 2013 Auto Show Preview
- Auto Preview 2013
- Today's Education
- Discover Summer 2013
- Dining Out
- 2012 Managing Your Career
- 2013 Summer Camps
- 2013 Golf Preview
- 2012 - 13 NFL Preview
- Triple-A All-Star Game
- Nurses of Distinction
- Buffalo Brides
- 2012 Triple-A All-Star Game Program