Development agency notified contractor that it intends to remove the company from the job.
Lake Erie, the focus of four decades of cleanup efforts from industrial pollution, now faces new threats from raw sewage, fertilizer runoff, invasive species and climate change.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
'Basically, we have our children as child labor,' one parent says.
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo last week proposed making their campuses tax-free zones for startup companies.
Town is accused of improperly changing zoning code; new owner says such claims are 'outrageous.'
Latest Local News
- Who will be the next CEO of First Niagara?
- ‘Tax-free’ for start-up companies is enticing
- Honor Roll / Recognizing the accomplishments of Western New Yorkers
- Events for people with disabilities
- East Aurora boy receives kidney from school aide
- Around Town / Niagara County meetings and hearings this week
- Niagara Honor Roll / Recognizing the accomplishments of Western New Yorkers
- Struggling to feed the rural poor, Newfane church’s food pantry faces host of challenges
- Annual Wilson Historical Society Fair on Monday
- Artwork sought for “Beyond the Barrel” art exhibition
Esmonde Cuomo’s tactics hit a wall
Robinson ‘Tax-free’ for start-up companies is enticing
Harrington Dodgers’ skipper Mattingly feeling the heat
Connors ESPN’s Czarniak breaking barriers at Indy
Sullivan As a veteran, Stevie needs to get serious
Pergament From hair to 'Home,' annoying TV
Martin From the Home Front: Hula hoops and silly games of summer
- Erie County agency should consider updating policies on granting tax breaks
- The Sunday News is getting bigger and better
- Fuming over pollution: Air quality near Peace Bridge linked to high asthma rates on West Side
- Nature Watch: Rose-Burney will be a great asset to Land Conservancy
- Becky Russell: Tribute to veterans leaves nary a dry eye View more »
- 180 Food trucks will start rolling in Amherst again
- 137 Taxpayer fatigue blamed for defeats of six school budgets
- 118 Howard doesn't have the right to decide which laws he thinks should be enforced
- 114 Clarence voters reject 10% tax hike in school budget
- 112 Letter: GOP is trying to distract Americans with 'scandals'
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Sun. 5/26: Tim McGraw
- Mon. 5/27: Ray Wylie Hubbard
- Tue. 5/28: Fall Out Boy
- Thu. 5/30: Bobby Lee
- Thu. 5/30: Marshall Crenshaw & the Bottle Rockets
- Fri. 5/31: Billy Currington
- Fri. 5/31: Shawn Phillips
- Sat. 6/1: Higher Definition presents Dru Hill
- Sat. 6/1: Roy Clark and Mel Tillis
- Sat. 6/1: Tutti Italiani
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Home Improvement & Gardening
- Real Estate & Rentals
- Dining & Entertainment
- See All
- Home and Garden
- Destination EDU
- 2013 Auto Show Preview
- Auto Preview 2013
- Today's Education
- Discover Summer 2013
- Dining Out
- 2012 Managing Your Career
- 2013 Summer Camps
- 2013 Golf Preview
- 2012 - 13 NFL Preview
- Triple-A All-Star Game
- Nurses of Distinction
- Buffalo Brides
- 2012 Triple-A All-Star Game Program