Interim superintendent's School Board debut is marked by contention and division.
The Amherst High grad went through an ugly courtroom divorce 3 years ago, when he testified he was worth $90 million, not enough to buy an NFL franchise. But Gundlach is worth more than that today, and two sources say he still wants to buy the Bills.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
For Rep. Chris Collins, a condo; for Reps. Brian Higgins and Tom Reed, a couch.
Charges include criminal sexual act, petit larceny, possession of stolen property.
Cheektowaga police are looking for toddler's teenage uncle.
Officials questioned a man who had disguised himself to look older and was using father's passport.
Latest Local News
- Stalled funding threatens highway work | 3 min ago
- Crack seized in drug raid in Falls. | 5 min ago
- Lockport Police Dept. proposes takeover of Youth and Recreation | 10 min ago
- Cornerstone CFCU Arena to open about Sept. 20 | 19 min ago
- Gillibrand, colleagues push to overturn Hobby Lobby ruling | 28 min ago
- Falls drug dealer pleads guilty | 34 min ago
- Arizona visitors assist Lockport family with ill child | 36 min ago
- Lockport man arraigned on teen rape charges | 50 min ago
- Stabbing suspect faces competency hearing | 53 min ago
- U.S. stocks bounce back as optimism on earnings overshadows Fed concerns | 53 min ago View the last 24 hours of updates »
Kunz Goldman Zumba in the park, Formal Fridays at the bank, and the rockets’ and dietitians’ red glare
Sullivan Sabres moves, Kiko injury vex Buffalo’s greatest sports fan
Simon Miley Cyrus and other subjects of runaway gossip in the Global Village
Gleason No. 2 role in Arizona suits Regier
Jewell Gee Now is the time to offer ideas for outer harbor
Turner Obama’s tone risks disrespect for office
Christmann Avoid a moving nightmare
- Another Voice: Legislation would help protect children from unsecured guns
- Indictment of state senator emphasizes the desperate need to clean up Albany’s culture of corruption
- Bill Nowak: Everyone should have great friend like mine
- Letter: We should try to enjoy a little peace and quiet
- Letter: U.S. needs to let Iraq solve its own problems View more »
- 223 Letter: Court made right call in Hobby Lobby ruling
- 178 Letter: Right wing threatens to destroy our nation
- 173 Buffalo Board of Education hopes to increase seats at top-performing schools
- 126 Where should the Bills build a new stadium?
- 125 Another Voice: Congress must respond to devastating Hobby Lobby ruling
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
DataBuff: Searchable databases
The latest: Sabres draft history, WNY CEO pay, local fireworks displays, crime clearance rates and arts funding
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Justin Timberlake.
- Jimbo Mathus and the Tri State Coalition
- Sublime with Rome
- Menopause, the Musical
- Jackie Jocko
- King Lear
- open mic night
- DJ Trivia
- Joe Head
- Gary Quatrani
- Tony DeRosa
- "From the Mercantile to the Mall,"
- Joe Baudo Quartet
- the Karaoke Show
- SoonerTunes.com Karaoke with Okie Rich
- open mic with the Usual Suspects
- Big Sauce Trio with special guests
- open mic with Jeremy
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Automotive & Vehicles
- Obama presses Congress to consent on border money
- Sterling says he won't sell team, calls wife pig
- APNewsBreak: Different attackers in Benghazi?
- Dodgers found partly responsible in fan beating
- Utah to appeal gay marriage ruling to high court
- Obama: Congress can act now to fix border crisis
- Israel steps up offensive as diplomacy kicks off
- Rift over religious exemption in anti-bias order
- New York police see risks with drones' popularity
- Bosnians pay respect to 175 Srebrenica victims