Police continue investigation into fight at country club as witnesses describe scene.
The latest lawsuit brings out into the open an international rift simmering just below the surface of the binational Peace Bridge Authority.Read more »
A quick look at what's happening now
State senator says he will offer an alternative to voters.
Says he tried to sell drugs while he was supposed to be watching the boy.
Optimism in WNY has been overshadowed by an unsightly mess at league headquarters.
Federal government rejects all but $30 million in funding from clean water state money.
Latest Local News
- Frontier faces ‘grave’ financial problems, bus company withdraws sale offer | 56 min ago
- Health experts update Tonawanda Council on studies of Tonawanda Coke pollution
- Can and bottle center propsed for Gowanda
- Mini-collages are tribute to architectural gems
- Buffalo Chophouse unveils $750,000 renovation with Rat Pack theme
- Exhibit is a tribute to a community
- Council looks to crack down on house parties
- Williamsville gets $250,000 for plaza at historic water mill
- Nolan’s trust goes deep with assistants he hired
- Bills-Pegula combination excites Sabres players View the last 24 hours of updates »
Gleason Sadly, bad outweighing good in NFL
Miers Robert Plant’s latest offers a lesson on aging with grace and dignity in musi
Simon This Fall TV’s redheaded league begins tomorrow night
Esmonde Methadone clinic presents new battle for West Siders
Kunz Goldman The mystery of Bourbon and Butter, a beery souvenir of Scare-a-Con, and the everlasting Buffalo gabfest
Sullivan Bills players tap in to fans’ high voltage
Christmann Use clutter to do good and cut taxes
- Daemen looks to the future with MacDonald
- Prep Talk / By Miguel Rodriguez: Word of mouth helps St. Mary’s get numbers back up
- High School Soccer: Back on the attack
- Boys soccer outlook: Clarence has plenty of competition for ECIC I laurels
- Nolan’s trust goes deep with assistants he hired View more »
- Highway safety agency is falling short in its mission to protect the public
- Letter: Terrorist sympathizers surely living among us
- Debbie Clute: Be patient with those recovering from stroke
- Letter: Game-day experience improved at the Ralph
- Letter: Don’t push insensitivity in the name of tradition View more »
The Buffalo News
The Buffalo News is Western New York's No.1 news source, providing in-depth, up-to the minute news in print and online. The Buffalo News online brings you breaking news updates, plus the latest in local news, sports, business, politics, opinion and arts and entertainment from around Buffalo and Western New York.
DataBuff: Searchable databases
The latest: Food stamp use, hospital costs, WNY CEO pay, crime clearance rates and arts funding
View a digital replica of today's paper on your tablet, laptop or mobile device.View now »
- Malcolm Holcombe with Buck Quigley
- The Gaslight Anthem
- Pocket Vinyl and Daphne Lee Martin
- Jackie Jocko
- King Lear
- open mic with the Usual Suspects
- "Through My Eyes,"
- "Between Two Worlds: Poured Paperworks,"
- Dale Threlkeld: End of Illusion
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Martin House Complex.
- Sweet Tumbleweed
- Michael DiSanto Trio
- Big Sauce Trio with special guests
- open mic with Jeremy
- Jazz Vocals with Courtney Woods and Rebecca Short
- Ashlee Amoia Band
- "Legacy: An Important Private Collection,"
- open mic night
- DJ Trivia
Watch the latest offers, products and services from our advertisers.
It's the ultimate advantage for Buffalo consumers. Never miss another ad again!
Buffalo coupons at your fingertips.
Just click and print. It's Easy!
- Home Improvement & Gardening
- APNewsBreak: 'Easy Rider' bike going to auction
- 10 Things to Know for Today
- Celebrity rabbi takes plea bargain over bribery
- Scots' inventions are fuel for independence debate
- US man held for alleged attempt to swim to N Korea
- Polish fears of Russia run high on war anniversary
- Obama: Ebola one day, extremist threat the next
- Ebola survivor: No time to waste as Obama ups aid
- Wary lawmakers ready to OK arms for Syrian rebels
- Big break in ambush probe: suspect's abandoned SUV